Lost in much of the national debate about immigration reform is how Democrats ultimately stand to gain electorally with any legislation or executive action that would put the newly legalized residents on a path to voting. - Aaron Klein Quotes
Quote:Lost in much of the national debate about immigration reform is how Democrats ultimately stand to gain electorally with any legislation or executive action that would put the newly legalized residents on a path to voting. - Aaron Klein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  ...the debate among the scientists if over. There is no more debate. We face a planetary emergency... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:17 AM