The Obama administration has issued numerous orders essentially suspending deportations, prompting a major spike in illegal crossings. - Aaron Klein Quotes
Quote:The Obama administration has issued numerous orders essentially suspending deportations, prompting a major spike in illegal crossings. - Aaron Klein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  The Bush-Cheney administration had betrayed some basic American values. So there was hunger for change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 09:57 PM