My mom's a psychologist, and I think that has influenced me on a personal level. Plus, I'm just generally interested in visualization and humanity, social activity and technology, and what happens in aggregate. - Aaron Koblin Quotes
Quote:My mom's a psychologist, and I think that has influenced me on a personal level. Plus, I'm just generally interested in visualization and humanity, social activity and technology, and what happens in aggregate. - Aaron Koblin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In my opinion, Louis Armstrong is the greatest trumpet stylist of all time and has influenced every trumpet player of his time and long after - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:40 PM