An interface can be a powerful narrative device. And as we collect more and more personally and socially relevant data, we have an opportunity,... - Aaron Koblin Quotes
Quote:An interface can be a powerful narrative device. And as we collect more and more personally and socially relevant data, we have an opportunity, and maybe even an obligation, to maintain [our] humanity and tell some amazing stories. - Aaron Koblin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:58 AM
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM