Execute like there's no tomorrow, strategize like there will be. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:Execute like there's no tomorrow, strategize like there will be. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  Who defines terrorists? Today's terrorist is tomorrow's friend. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 08:40 PM
  If somehow every volunteer vanished tomorrow, so much of this country would come to a standstill: schools, hospitals and libraries. You can't name an institution that doesn't depend on volunteers. - Al Roker Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 04:31 PM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM