My workday begins around 11 A.M., with a cup of black coffee in each hand. If I had more hands, there would be more coffee. - Aaron Levie Quotes
My workday begins around 11 A.M., with a cup of black coffee in each hand. If I had more hands, there would be more coffee. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  I was born a poor black child. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:36 PM