The chance of failure is almost always better than the guarantee of never knowing. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:The chance of failure is almost always better than the guarantee of never knowing. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:22 PM
  I'm greedy for that satisfaction of doing something hard and knowing that, even though I was afraid I couldn't do it, that somehow I can deliver. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  'Catch-22' was a huge failure, and it rubbed off on everybody connected to it. I had a bunch of lean years where I had to do things, a lot of which I wasn't wildly enthusiastic about. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 18 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM