You can keep 'consumer' DNA at the center of your product. That will always mean that adoption is easier. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:You can keep 'consumer' DNA at the center of your product. That will always mean that adoption is easier. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  Harvard's Kennedy School of Government asked me to serve as a fellow at its Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Technology is an incredible tool - it connects people to each other, creates jobs all over the world, and makes life easier for millions of Americans. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM