The only way to avoid disruption is to constantly do what you would if you were just starting out. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:The only way to avoid disruption is to constantly do what you would if you were just starting out. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 22 Today, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
  We need to start by having a conversation about climate change. It would be irresponsible to avoid the issue just because it's uncomfortable to talk about. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:18 AM
  It's important to keep doing something different and reinvent oneself to avoid stagnation from creeping in. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:14 AM
  The Buddha taught some people the teachings of duality that help them avoid sin and acquire spiritual merit. To others he taught non-duality, that some find profoundly frightening. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:53 PM