You intentionally start small, because you will not be able to compete with an incumbent... because the incumbent is always going to go for the full solution. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:You intentionally start small, because you will not be able to compete with an incumbent... because the incumbent is always going to go for the full solution. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:56 PM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:24 AM