All we're really doing is repeating technologies that were tried 10, 20, 30 years ago... it's just that it was too expensive, too unusable, and we didn't have the enabling technologies to make it possible. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:All we're really doing is repeating technologies that were tried 10, 20, 30 years ago... it's just that it was too expensive, too unusable, and we didn't have the enabling technologies to make it possible. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sometimes it's better to be with the devil u know than the angel u didn't know - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM