Any time where the delta b/w what is possible and how things work today is at its widest, that's an opportunity to go build new technology. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:Any time where the delta b/w what is possible and how things work today is at its widest, that's an opportunity to go build new technology. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:34 AM