Every single industry is going through a major business model and technology oriented disruption. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:Every single industry is going through a major business model and technology oriented disruption. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am a little suspicious of industry paradigms. I feel like so many movies and TV shows feel so familiar because of over-reliance on these paradigms. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM
  Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM