They can bring the technology in, then you can sell to the enterprise when they want to have better control, better security... - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:They can bring the technology in, then you can sell to the enterprise when they want to have better control, better security... you still have the same biz model as a traditional enterprise sw company, but the way to get into the company is through the end user. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:44 AM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  Ministry is just ZZ Top with technology. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM