My downtime tends to resemble my uptime. Weekends are workdays, but toned down. Over the whole weekend, I may have five meetings, as opposed to six on a weekday... - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:My downtime tends to resemble my uptime. Weekends are workdays, but toned down. Over the whole weekend, I may have five meetings, as opposed to six on a weekday. I used to play piano for 30 minutes at night, but I had to pull that out of my schedule. I don't have time for nonwork stuff. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would say try to tell stories that you care about as opposed to stories that you think will sell. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM
  Philosophy had supplied Socrates with convictions in which he had been able to have rational, as opposed to hysterical, confidence when faced with disapproval. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:48 AM
  What we seek, at the deepest level, is inwardly to resemble, rather than physically to possess, the objects and places that touch us through their beauty. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-09-2017, 10:56 AM