My downtime tends to resemble my uptime. Weekends are workdays, but toned down. Over the whole weekend, I may have five meetings, as opposed to six on a weekday... - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:My downtime tends to resemble my uptime. Weekends are workdays, but toned down. Over the whole weekend, I may have five meetings, as opposed to six on a weekday. I used to play piano for 30 minutes at night, but I had to pull that out of my schedule. I don't have time for nonwork stuff. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I say that I am opposed to this budget, everyone says, "Well, what do you think the United States should do?" My response is, "Why should the United States do anything?" - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 4 08-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  The camera is interested in what you are thinking as opposed to just what you are doing or saying. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 20 08-01-2017, 06:28 AM
  Harriet Tubman didn't have strategy meetings or a movement behind her, she was the movement, she was inspired by being sick and tired... - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 06:33 AM
  The meetings least attended in our churches today are the ones whose only attraction is God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-19-2017, 05:18 PM
  Unless we abandon elements which resemble a police state, we can't meet the demands of being a modern society. - Ahmet Necdet Sezer Quotes soni 0 21 06-28-2017, 12:46 PM