I'm certainly not into money and prestige. For me there is simply nothing more exciting than people involved in the creation of great products. That is what drives me. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:I'm certainly not into money and prestige. For me there is simply nothing more exciting than people involved in the creation of great products. That is what drives me. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 15 7 hours ago
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago