I interned at Miramax and subsequently at Paramount because I was really curious about the future of entertainment... - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:I interned at Miramax and subsequently at Paramount because I was really curious about the future of entertainment - how were we going to get films online? While the inspiration for Box didn't come from that experience directly, it was very obvious that bigger businesses had a lot of slow processes and cumbersome technology. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  During the first day, curious at having outsiders among them, a long stream of inmates came over and talked with me... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:19 PM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  Your mind and habits will create either barriers or bridges to a better future. - Al Siebert Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 06:57 AM