My mom is proud of me. But she might not be too happy about the hours I keep or how little I eat. I wake up so late that it would be inappropriate to have breakfast... - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:My mom is proud of me. But she might not be too happy about the hours I keep or how little I eat. I wake up so late that it would be inappropriate to have breakfast. At most, I will have a snack in the day and dinner. I realize that it's not the healthiest way to live, but it's all I really have time for. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  Unless we stop dumping 70 million tons of global warming pollution into the atmosphere every 24 hours, which we are doing right now ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  Minnesota has a proud tradition of having two Senators on the Ag committee - a tradition I'd like very much to continue. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM