We didn't really start the company to go build an enterprise software company. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:We didn't really start the company to go build an enterprise software company. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 53 minutes ago
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM