The best technology is aimed far enough in the future that it stands out, but close enough to the present that it blends in. - Aaron Levie Quotes
Quote:The best technology is aimed far enough in the future that it stands out, but close enough to the present that it blends in. - Aaron Levie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  Ministry is just ZZ Top with technology. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:11 AM