One, I push my deadlines closer than anybody else, or let's say it this way: I'm really late. - Aaron McGruder Quotes
Quote:One, I push my deadlines closer than anybody else, or let's say it this way: I'm really late. - Aaron McGruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  The media insists on taking what someone didn't mean to say as being far closer to the truth than what they did. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM
  Never too late to learn some embarrassingly basic, stupidly obvious things about oneself. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:29 PM