We have to confront the very scary fact that the president is a moron. He's really dumb. - Aaron McGruder Quotes
Quote:We have to confront the very scary fact that the president is a moron. He's really dumb. - Aaron McGruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM