Fluid and energetic and wild very, very smart and very, very funny. - Aaron McGruder Quotes
Quote:Fluid and energetic and wild very, very smart and very, very funny. - Aaron McGruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM