You know, Democratic and Republican administrations alike have supported individuals and regimes that have slaughtered millions across the globe. And they need to be held accountable for that. - Aaron McGruder Quotes
Quote:You know, Democratic and Republican administrations alike have supported individuals and regimes that have slaughtered millions across the globe. And they need to be held accountable for that. - Aaron McGruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've played a murderer, so certainly I think I can play a Republican. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
  I look at the newspapers, and I cannot believe most of the stories I read. Bernie Madoff, who actually screwed millions of people for billions... - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 9 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  It was no longer her absence that wounded me, but my growing indifference to it. Forgetting, however calming, was also a reminder of infidelity to what I had at one time held so dear. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM
  Out of the millions of people we live among, most of whom we habitually ignore and are ignored by in turn, there are always a few that hold hostage our capacity for happiness... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-06-2017, 05:36 PM