The American people have no control over what the military does. We have no say in American foreign policy. - Aaron McGruder Quotes
Quote:The American people have no control over what the military does. We have no say in American foreign policy. - Aaron McGruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago