The extras are a nice bonus feature, but the main incentive is the musical experience. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:The extras are a nice bonus feature, but the main incentive is the musical experience. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM