If you had told me I'd be making 62 tomorrow, I'd say you were lying. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:If you had told me I'd be making 62 tomorrow, I'd say you were lying. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Today we're dumping 70 million tons of global-warming pollution into the environment, and tomorrow we will dump more... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:35 AM