I was very surprised when I heard that I had been chosen to receive the James Cardinal Gibbons Award. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:I was very surprised when I heard that I had been chosen to receive the James Cardinal Gibbons Award. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
  William James once made an acute point about the relationship between happiness and expectation...- Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-08-2017, 08:22 PM
  Most of us still caged within careers chosen for us by our not entirely worldly 18-22 year old selves. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-06-2017, 05:51 PM
  I am surprised to see that today everything that does not amount to surrender pure and simple to generalized capitalism... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 07:39 AM