I owe it all to Jesus. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:I owe it all to Jesus. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  We owe an historic debt to American Indians. They have a unique set of concerns that haven't been addressed, and I'd like to stand with them. Also, I'd like to get their views on immigration. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
  We are all making a crown for Jesus out of these daily lives of ours, either a crown of golden, divine love, studded with gems of sacrifice and adoration... - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes soni 0 7 07-27-2017, 09:42 PM
  Education equals choices. I have been blessed with the choice to be anything I ever wanted to be, and I truly owe my happiness to my family and education. - Aimee Garcia Quotes soni 0 16 07-26-2017, 03:59 PM
  I'd just like to say I'm sailing with the rock, and I'll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I'll be back. - Aileen Wuornos Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 07:02 AM