My friends and I were wild and we liked to joy-ride. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:My friends and I were wild and we liked to joy-ride. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  Why, then, if expensive things cannot bring us remarkable joy, are we so powerfully drawn to them? - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM
  We envy only those whom we feel ourselves to be like; we envy only members of our reference group. There are few successes more unendurable than those of our close friends. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM
  Our sadness won’t be of the searing kind but more like a blend of joy and melancholy: joy at the perfection we see before us... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-06-2017, 05:47 PM