Me and my partners had been stealing cars for a while. - Aaron Neville Quotes
Quote:Me and my partners had been stealing cars for a while. - Aaron Neville Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:22 PM
  I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 17 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM
  We intend to conduct our business in a way that not only meets but exceeds the expectations of our customers, business partners, shareholders, and creditors, as well as the communities in which we operate and society at large. - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  All religions are like different cars all moving in the same direction. People who don't see it have no light in their hearts. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 3 07-31-2017, 07:04 AM