Tell anyone and everyone your idea without fear they're going to steal it. - Aaron Patzer Quotes
Quote:Tell anyone and everyone your idea without fear they're going to steal it. - Aaron Patzer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM