The other big factor in building trust quickly is site design quality. Mint.com has one of the best graphic designers ever (Jason Putorti) ... - Aaron Patzer Quotes
Quote:The other big factor in building trust quickly is site design quality. Mint.com has one of the best graphic designers ever (Jason Putorti) - he cares about every pixel, all the fonts, all the transparencies and effects. And that shows instantly. People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. - Aaron Patzer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 24 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 49 minutes ago
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:12 AM
  You know there's an old african proverb that i made up. if you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. we need to go far, quickly - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:05 AM