I know I'm capable of greatness, and I'm expecting to reach that level. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I know I'm capable of greatness, and I'm expecting to reach that level. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  Testosterone Poisoning: … Until now it has been thought that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  You can't control the opposition, but you can control how you play, your energy level, your intensity on the ice. That's what we're going to do. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM
  A successful work will draw out the features capable of exciting a sense of beauty and interest in the spectator. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:51 AM