I've always seemed to have my best performances when I'm under the most pressure. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I've always seemed to have my best performances when I'm under the most pressure. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM
  It was universal pressure on the regime to secure my release. International pressure was certainly helpful in my release. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 4 08-02-2017, 06:07 AM