I want us to be a connected team-on and off the field. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I want us to be a connected team-on and off the field. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  'Catch-22' was a huge failure, and it rubbed off on everybody connected to it. I had a bunch of lean years where I had to do things, a lot of which I wasn't wildly enthusiastic about. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 18 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
  A German team could be quite good. But maybe they are a little bit too convinced that they are the best. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 26 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM