I'm always looking for challenges. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I'm always looking for challenges. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Changing technologies, changing marketplaces, and even changing trends in anti-competitive practices have all presented challenges to antitrust enforcement. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:27 PM
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  You only have temporary curiosity, amusement, and challenges, but that does not necessarily mean you are really convinced... - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 20 07-03-2017, 12:57 PM
  We live in changing times, and many people experience the challenges that come with it. In the face of uncertain futures, no one will know what to expect. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 26 07-03-2017, 08:16 AM