I try to be as courteous as possible and sometimes try to tell my fans that as much as I appreciate their support, there are times where I need ... - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I try to be as courteous as possible and sometimes try to tell my fans that as much as I appreciate their support, there are times where I need to be able to have an uninterrupted dinner or not have to take a bunch of pictures or just be able to do some of the normal things. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  No matter how much time you spend reading books or following your intuition, you're gonna screw it up. Fifty times. You can't do parenting right. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 23 09-15-2017, 10:53 AM