It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team. But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves... - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team. But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  Believe in the power of your own voice. The more noise you make, the more accountability you demand from your leaders, the more our world will change for the better. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 04:15 PM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM