I think being recognized more is something you have to get used to, whether it's your homeland or when you're traveling... - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I think being recognized more is something you have to get used to, whether it's your homeland or when you're traveling. People recognize me from my play or a commercial I've done. It's just a normal part of life. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  We want all the Palestinians back in their homeland, and then there can be a fair referendum for people to choose the form of state they want. Whoever gets the majority can rule. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 05:02 PM
  Our gifts and talents should also be turned over to Him. They should be recognized for what they are, God's loan to us, and should never be considered in any sense our own - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-23-2017, 10:55 PM
  We did not fight the Americans or the Europeans. We fight only the Israeli enemy that took our homes and homeland. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes soni 0 17 06-28-2017, 12:16 PM
  Traveling is, and has always been, more popular than the traveler. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 20 06-21-2017, 07:05 PM