I've got the 30 drive right now. You turn 30, I don't know, life is exciting again; thirties is when you've got it all figured out. You start reaching some of your goals, and achieving some great things. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I've got the 30 drive right now. You turn 30, I don't know, life is exciting again; thirties is when you've got it all figured out. You start reaching some of your goals, and achieving some great things. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago