I think the guys are starting to rally around my leadership style and the way I do things. I've been waiting for this opportunity my whole life. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I think the guys are starting to rally around my leadership style and the way I do things. I've been waiting for this opportunity my whole life. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago