I know a lot of friends and family who were Joe Montana fans, where it didn't matter how well Steve Young did. They weren't going to cheer for him because he wasn't Joe Montana. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:I know a lot of friends and family who were Joe Montana fans, where it didn't matter how well Steve Young did. They weren't going to cheer for him because he wasn't Joe Montana. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM