The butterflies I get are not if somebody boos me in the crowd, or somebody talks trash about me during the week, or somebody on ESPN rips me. It's the pressure that I'm putting on myself. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes
Quote:The butterflies I get are not if somebody boos me in the crowd, or somebody talks trash about me during the week, or somebody on ESPN rips me. It's the pressure that I'm putting on myself. - Aaron Rodgers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone talks about Spanish influences, but where is it?...Tell me 10 great Spanish restaurants in London....You can’t give me the addresses. Nor in Paris. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  We read the weird tales in newspapers to crowd out the even weirder stuff inside us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM
  I'm watching the charts every week and hoping something will pop into my head. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM