The suburbs are incredibly oppressive. I actually believe that the suburbs are much more dangerous than the ghettos. - Aaron Rose Quotes
Quote:The suburbs are incredibly oppressive. I actually believe that the suburbs are much more dangerous than the ghettos. - Aaron Rose Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  Life has to be dangerous. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
  According to Montaigne, it was the oppressive notion that we had complete mental control over our bodies, and the horror of departing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM