I thought it was a huge conflict of interest to be the director and the subject - it's very sketchy territory to be in. I've seen what's happened to other directors who have done that. - Aaron Rose Quotes
Quote:I thought it was a huge conflict of interest to be the director and the subject - it's very sketchy territory to be in. I've seen what's happened to other directors who have done that. - Aaron Rose Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM