My biggest challenge is cooking traditional French dishes, which usually require very specific techniques and methods. That's just not my style... I cook from the soul. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes
Quote:My biggest challenge is cooking traditional French dishes, which usually require very specific techniques and methods. That's just not my style... I cook from the soul. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:48 PM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM