My mother and my grandmother are pioneers of Mexican cuisine in this country, so I grew up in the kitchen. My mom, Zarela Martinez, was by far my biggest influence and inspiration - and toughest critic. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes
Quote:My mother and my grandmother are pioneers of Mexican cuisine in this country, so I grew up in the kitchen. My mom, Zarela Martinez, was by far my biggest influence and inspiration - and toughest critic. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  I'm a Buddhist, so one of my biggest beliefs is, 'Everything changes, don't take it personally.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM