Marcus Samuelsson is a chef who inspires me everyday. He has such a deep understanding of flavors and techniques... - Aaron Sanchez Quotes
Quote:Marcus Samuelsson is a chef who inspires me everyday. He has such a deep understanding of flavors and techniques. His food is representative of the diverse world that we live in. What he has done in Harlem with Red Rooster is very special. Marcus is not just a chef, he's a food activist. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  So I used formal techniques to make the film more perceptive emotionally. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:32 PM
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  Techniques are not the most difficult to teach. The attitudes chefs take are much more important. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:32 PM