Nobody likes sweaty coleslaw. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes
Quote:Nobody likes sweaty coleslaw. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you are still following your likes and dislikes, you have not even begun to practise Dhamma. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:40 AM
  Only the redeemed have the ability to like what God likes and to be pleased with what pleases God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-17-2017, 04:57 PM
  Every true American likes to think in terms of thousands and millions. The word 'million' is probably the most pleasure-giving vocable in the language. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 28 06-21-2017, 06:49 PM
  Society likes to file you away, put you in this or that category. And I never fit any category. Maybe that's why I was left out of a lot of things, or why my work was not really understood, because there was no precedent for it. - Agnes Denes Quotes soni 0 51 06-19-2017, 11:14 PM